9th June 2014, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Will I get better placement after completing Diploma in Hotel Management? Is it worth to study B.Sc/Diploma in Hotel Management?

Sir
please let me know that Studying
diploma or bsc in hotel management is good?
Will there be a good placement after completing diploma?

1st February 2015, 11:12 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Will I get better placement after completing Diploma in Hotel Management? Is it worth to study B.Sc/Diploma in Hotel Management?

Yes, you definitely get better placement after completing a Diploma in hotel management.
Now a days Hotel management is one of the most interesting career options in the contemporary job market. Career training from a recognized and reputed hotel management institute is just an icing on the cake.
These hotel management courses make one aware of the operating-sections of the hotel industry like front office, general operations, sales and marketing, food and beverage, service keeping and catering.

It has got a wide scope in future era and its job opportunities exists both in the private and public sector. One can look for various openings available in the hotels in India and as well as abroad.

Many areas are available for eligible candidates to pursue their career.

Those include:
• Airline Catering and Cabin Services
• Catering departments of railways, banks, armed forces, shipping companies
• Club management
• Cruise Ship Hotel Management
• Forest Lodges
• Guest Houses
• Hospital administration and catering
• Hotel & Restaurant management
• Hotel and catering institutes
• Hotel and Tourism Associations
• Institutional Management

Self employment is also another good option for graduates of hotel management. They start a small firm initially and gradually develop it as the business progresses.
20th October 2020, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get better placement after completing Diploma in Hotel Management? Is it worth to study B.Sc/Diploma in Hotel Management?

Can I study hotel management course after completing my Dippleamo in mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?