21st December 2016, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Will there be a problem to get bank job if I have my degree and diploma done in the same year?

Dear Sir/Mam, I have done my degree from Delhi University by correspondence but also done my diploma by regular board of technical in electronics and communication so my first year diploma and graduation last year is common so please tell me is that any issue with me in government service if I use both of them please tell me I am preparing of banking job.

22nd December 2016, 11:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be a problem to get bank job if I have my degree and diploma done in the same year?

No, there will not be any kind of mess about your above query.
For bank jobs, your Graduate degree is required. Based on your Graduate degree qualification, you can get the bank jobs. So, there would not be any problem for you.
23rd December 2016, 01:06 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be a problem to get bank job if I have my degree and diploma done in the same year?

No, there will not be any problem as long as you have a graduation degree from a recognized university. You can very much apply for bank examinations and can avail the job after having cleared the examination scoring the minimum cut-off marks announced.

Therefore, you need not worry if both of your degrees are completed in the same year.
23rd December 2016, 07:50 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

I don't think there will be any problem if you have done your diploma and graduation in same time. If you have completed your graduation from an approved university by UGC then you are eligible for government jobs. Thanks
23rd December 2016, 08:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have got degree from a recognized university, then no need to worry about anything. Also, if you have done your degree on the basis of class 12th, then diploma is not going to make any difference.

The minimum qualification for bank exams is degree, which you already have. Hence, just concentrate on your preparation and don't have any doubt regarding your qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?