21st August 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2019. But I don’t know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship programme. Can you please let me know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship programme?

24th August 2019, 06:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2019. But I don’t know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship programme. Can you please let me know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship programme?

There is no age limit mentioned for applying for the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship. Those students who have passed Class X or Class XII or its equivalent examination with at least 60% marks and secured admission in any Government or any other recognized polytechnic institutes are eligible to apply for the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship. Preference will be given to those children from lower income group, girl students, differently abled students and children of armed forces personnel. Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship website link is given Click Here
25th August 2019, 06:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Those who have secured admission in any diploma course of 3 years duration will be eligible to apply for it. Hence, if you have got admission then no need to worry. Just apply for it and send the application along with all the required documents.

You just have to fulfil the age criteria for the diploma admission through polytechnic entrance exam. You should be eligible to get admission in such course and that's all is required as of now.
27th August 2019, 07:43 PM
pagolworld

No Age Limit is required. Candidates can apply after 10th and diploma degree.

Candidates who have passed SSC/HSC or equivalent examinations in the 10th/12th standard, and have secured admission in government or any other recognised Polytechnic Institutes for diploma courses.

Candidates who have secured more than 60 marks in the board examinations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?