30th March 2015, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 97% in 12th and studying in 2nd year of B.Tech?

Hello sir,
I am B.Tech Engineering student of 2nd year.
I have passed my 12th with 97% but I
have not received the "Central Sector Scholarship".
Can I now eligible to apply that?
Kindly advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship on 12th basis being a student of B.A. 2nd year?
  2. How can I apply to get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 84.2% in 12th, 81.5% in 10th and studying B.E.?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 75% in 12th?
  4. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 85% in 10th and 70% in 12th being a B.Sc 1st year student?
  5. How can I apply for central sector scholarship after passing 12th with 91% marks?
  6. Can I get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 88.60% in 12th MP Board?
  7. When I will get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 86.8% in 12th?
  8. Why my name is not shortlisted in Provision of Central Sector Scholarship if secured 90.4% in 12th?
  9. Which type of scholarship can I apply if I secured 74% in my first year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?
  11. How to get the 2nd installment of Central Sector Scholarship?
  12. When should I apply for Central Sector Scholarship Scheme renewal?
  13. Unable to renew 2nd installment of Central Sector Scholarship
  14. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  15. Eligibility to apply in MHRD Scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student who has secured 75% in 12th?
  16. How to get the lost scholarship lost ID back for Central Sector Scholarship Renewal?
  17. Procedure to apply for Renewal of Central Sector Scholarship?
  18. How can I get CBSE Scholarship if secured 80.80% in 12th standard and studying B.Tech 3rd semester? From where I will get scholarship?
4th April 2015, 04:03 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 97% in 12th and studying in 2nd year of B.Tech?

No, you cannot apply for the CSS scholarship being a 2nd year graduate student.

If you meet the eligibility criteria fixed by MHRD then you will receive the scholarship.

To check the eligibility and schools list got to https://cpsms.nic.in/scholarship/Sch...leStudent.aspx
6th April 2015, 02:40 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 97% in 12th and studying in 2nd year of B.Tech?

No you cant apply for central sector scholarship after complete first year of B TECH.

If you want to get CSS scholarship on the basis of 12th class percentage then you fill the form before doing Higher level education.

PROCEDURE:::::>>>>>>

First of all go to the online site of CSS

Then select the form of scholarship

Then select your category and provide the percentage of 12th class

Complete the form of scholarship and print out.

Now attached category certificate and two pass port size photo

After that send the form at the address of CSS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?