31st December 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for educational loan in B.Arch 4th year? What is the procedure to be followed?

Myself Pruthvi, I finished 5th sem in b.arch..my question is can I apply education loan for 4th year? Can you tell me what is the the procedure to be followed? Awaiting to get the answer on this to do the next steps. Thanks!

2nd January 2016, 07:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for educational loan in B.Arch 4th year? What is the procedure to be followed?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan in order to meet the expense of the remaining B.Arch course. Although education loan is usually sanctioned before the commencement of the course yet it can be availed even during the course. However, your performance in the course till date will be taken consideration apart from other terms and conditions. You need to approach any bank near your residence to avail education loan. You need to discuss with the branch manager, get to know the details of education loan and act as per the given instructions to get your education loan sanctioned. You need to comply with the terms and conditions of the bank to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?