27th September 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for CBSE scholarship being a Law student?

Sir, i have passed 12th from science side scoring 92.4% from cbse board. I am pursuing law and have taken admission in a law college. Will i be eligible for CBSE scholarship?

29th September 2015, 07:09 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for CBSE scholarship being a Law student?

Central sector scheme of scholarship (CSSS) is offered by MHRD for all eligible and meritorious candidates to pursue higher education.

The minimum eligibility criteria for applying CSSS is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination with at least 80% marks from a recognized board of education.

To avail this scholarship the candidate must be pursuing first year in the graduation course in a recognized university. Only the students who are pursuing first year of graduation course are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?