9th September 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for discount in Education loan being a Diploma holder?

Sir i am vinoth kumar from thiruvallur. I have got diploma qualification. Am i eligible to have any discount for my Degree studies. Please tell me sir..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing Diploma?
  2. Eligibility to get education loan for Diploma holder to study B.Tech course?
  3. Procedure to apply for Education Loan for B.Tech(IT) in JNTU for Diploma IT holder of MANNU, Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Information about the B.Tech colleges with placement criteria for diploma holder in Kerala? Can I get education loan?
  5. Diploma holder in ECE is eligible for Bachelor of Arts degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to get education loan having 50% in intermediate? Which bank will provide me loan?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan to study Diploma course through JEXPO?
  8. Diploma holder of 3 years duration is eligible for Sub-Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  11. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  12. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Business(Advanced) Level 6 in Newzealand?
  13. Can I join in an approved distance education for either B Tech Or BE in electronics from UAE? Any Indian bank will provide me loan for it?
  14. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  15. How to do job and education at the same time? Is ti easier for a job holder to get education loan?
  16. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  17. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?
10th September 2015, 11:25 AM
Sam James

Thumbs up Re: Am i eligible for discount in Education loan being a Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am vinoth kumar from thiruvallur. I have got diploma qualification. Am i eligible to have any discount for my Degree studies. Please tell me sir..
Sorry, the discount in interest rate for educational loans are provided not on the basis of merit. But you can apply for government level subsidy if you have family annual income less than 4 lakh.

Also consult the concerned bank manager and loan section officer.

Also t your present credit rating must be good enough to give some allowance or discount by the bank.

Also the degree admissions are almost based on the 12th score and not on the diploma basis, so you must give more importance to 12th.

If it is BE or BTech lateral entry then you may prefer Diploma mark also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?