18th July 2017, 07:51 PM
Ravutla Shreya sree

Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after 976 marks in intermediate? Procedure to apply for scholarship?

Sir/Mam, I got 976 marks in intermediate will I get a scholarship and what was the procedure to apply for it? I need to know the steps which I need to follow for the same, so can you please guide me? Awaiting for the quick response on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Government merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 97 percentage marks?
  2. Am I eligible for a merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 918 marks belonging to OC category?
  3. Procedure to get merit scholarship after scoring 964 marks in intermediate? What are the available opportunities to apply for scholarship?
  4. How can I get merit scholarship after scoring 977 marks in intermediate?
  5. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to get the merit scholarship after scoring 778 marks in intermediate?
  7. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after scoring 973 marks in intermediate?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for intermediate merit scholarship?
  9. Eligibility to get Merit Scholarship for a candidate with 962 marks in Intermediate?
  10. Procedure to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 96 percentage marks in BiPC?
  11. How can I apply for merit scholarship if I got 95% in MEC group in intermediate?
  12. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 943 marks?
  13. Procedure to apply for JM Sethia Merit Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for merit scholarship after scoring 99 marks in intermediate course?
  15. Procedure to get merit scholarship after completing intermediate in MPC board with 95 percentage marks?
  16. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I have scored 95.5% marks in intermediate? Procedure to be followed for getting the scholarship?
  17. Procedure to apply for scholarship after taking 99 marks in Sanskrit?
  18. Merit scholarship after completing intermediate?
11th February 2018, 01:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after 976 marks in intermediate? Procedure to apply for scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravutla Shreya sree View Post
Sir/Mam, I got 976 marks in intermediate will I get a scholarship and what was the procedure to apply for it? I need to know the steps which I need to follow for the same, so can you please guide me? Awaiting for the quick response on the same. Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible to get a merit scholarship after scoring 976 marks in intermediate examination. You are eligible to apply for various scholarships to pursue higher education. You have to apply for a scholarship online or offline as per the requirement, with necessary documents. Scholarships are offered to students based on the marks scored in 10+2 or intermediate and family income. Each scholarship has different marks criteria for the selection and some of them conduct examinations for the selection of students. Some of the scholarships available for the intermediate passed students to pursue higher education are given below:

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?