13th October 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get Merit Scholarship if secured 96.7% in 12th standard? Procedure to apply for scholarship?

hello
i have completed my 12th with 96.7% ...
Am i elible to get merit scholarship?
please tell me if i am???
If I get the scholarship how I have to apply?
Thank You!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Pharmacy merit scholarship? How should I apply and for which type of scholarship?
  2. Scholarship for 8th ranker in Rajasthan board at 12th commerce?
  3. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  4. How and where to get MBBS Scholarship based on merit and family's annual income?
  5. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  6. How can I get CBSE Scholarship if secured 80.80% in 12th standard and studying B.Tech 3rd semester? From where I will get scholarship? -- [New]
  7. Where to get the application form for BC-E muslims
  8. Can I apply for scholarship if I am a student of MBBS who has secured 92% marks in 12th
  9. Which type of scholarship can I apply if I secured 74% in my first year B.Tech?
  10. What is the procedures of getting scholarship? Which field to choose in order to get scholarship or financial aids after 12th?
  11. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after securing 91.8% in class 12th
  12. Can I apply for merit scholarship after scoring 76% in 1st year M.Pharm?
  13. How should I get the scholarship to join 12th standard?
  14. Can I apply for scholarship to pursue CA programme if secured 90% in 12th CBSE?
  15. How to get Sanskrit Scholarship having if secured 98 marks in intermediate? What is the last date of application?
  16. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where to apply for scholarship for having 10 CGPA in 10th and 93% in 12th CBSE Board?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship after securing 89.5% in class 12th?
9th January 2015, 07:39 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Will I be able to get Merit Scholarship if secured 96.7% in 12th standard? Procedure to apply for scholarship?

Yes you are eligible for getting following scholarships.

1)Inspire Scholarship
2)CBSE CSSS Scholarship

Inspire Scholarship:
Those students who come up in top 1% among all students are eligible to get Inspire Scholarship.

Click here to apply

CBSE CSSS Scholarship:
Those students who get more than 80% marks in 12th class are eligible to apply for CBSE CSSS Scholarship.

Click here to apply
6th August 2017, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to get Merit Scholarship if secured 96.7% in 12th standard? Procedure to apply for scholarship?

Can I get merit scholarship I got 96.5 in intermediate from TS state,,,if scholarships are there please tell me type of scholarships
28th November 2020, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I am B tech 1st year student , I got 96% in 12th, which scholarship can I prevail .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?