27th December 2022, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for scholarship having 1 year backlog?

I am studies in ba second year i want apply the up scholarship form but my registration already registered in 2 year ago so what i am applying for the scholarship because 1 year backlog

28th December 2022, 10:38 AM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Am I eligible for scholarship having 1 year backlog?

Yes you are absolutely eligible for the scholarship, even if you have a backlog. But if you apply for a scholarship based on your academics, you won't be able to get it. So, you should not have any backlog if it is related to academics.
29th December 2022, 06:50 PM
Msdhoni02

1. Yes you are absolutely eligible to get scholarship eventhough if you are having the backlogs.

2. However if you are applying for a scholarship which is basing upon your academics then you might not be able to avail it.

3. So, if it is related to academics then you should not have any of the backlogs.
29th December 2022, 11:43 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for scholarship available for undergraduates candidates. However, you would need to clear your backlogs before the next year scholarship form availability.
31st December 2022, 01:12 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Am I eligible for scholarship having 1 year backlog?

Yes the candidates are absolutely eligible to get scholarship eventhough if you are having the backlogs. However if you are applying for a scholarship which is basing upon your academics then you might not be able to avail it. So, if it is related to academics then you should not have any of the backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?