31st August 2016, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan to do Animation course from Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics being a 24 years old.

Dear Sir,
My name is Shekhar, 24 years old male from Pratapgarh. Now I want to pursue an Animation course from MAAC (Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics), course fee is around Rs. 2.5 Lacs. Can I eligible for applying an education loan for this course in this academy? Please reply as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan to do Animation course from Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics being a 27 years old MBA(Marketing) candidate?
  2. How can I get an Education Loan to study Animation in Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics, Mumbai if my father's income is Rs. 3000 per month?
  3. B.E or any graduate degree helps animation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the other options available besides engineering after passing 12th with 54%?
  5. Courses that I can do after passing 12th arts? What are the career opportunities
  6. Is Multimedia course good to do or not?
  7. How to make a career in Animation and VFX? I have done 12th
  8. List of institutes offering 1 year Diploma in Graphic Design in Pune? -- [New]
  9. Details about the top sketching institutes?
  10. Is it possible to do Game/Multimedia designing course from private institute like Arena? Are there any such courses with course duration of less than 15 months?
  11. What is the scope in Hotel Management course? Do we need to have Maths for this course?
  12. Is there any scope in defence services for commerce students without Mathematics? Any short term degree course?
  13. Scope of Animation in India in 2016
  14. What are the courses should I do if waiting for the result of 10th Board exam?
  15. Which are the colleges offering masters in editing field for those who have passing B.A in 3D and Visual effects from IGNOU?
  16. After scoring 77% in 12th what are the options available for me?
  17. List of colleges which provides 3D course?
  18. Best institute for coaching in Ahmadabad for Graphic Design and Film and Video Communication?
13th September 2016, 07:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to do Animation course from Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics being a 24 years old.

Yes, you can contact the nearest bank for education loan after securing admission at the said institute. Bank will review your application and investigate about the institute's prospects and reputation before sanctioning loan.

If the said institution has a good track record in terms of placement, then banks won't have any issues in granting you education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?