20th April 2016, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

How can I get an Education Loan to study Animation in Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics, Mumbai if my father's income is Rs. 3000 per month?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am Pragyan and my father's income is Rs. 3000/- per month. I want to join Animation course from Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics, Mumbai. Kindly tell me how can I get an Education Loan for this? Please help me.

28th April 2016, 08:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an Education Loan to study Animation in Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics, Mumbai if my father's income is Rs. 3000 per month?

There is no problem if your father income is 3000 per month. Education loan scheme is for the financially unstable people.Since the course fees is not high for the concerned course so you can get the education loan sanctioned easily. You need to comply with the terms and conditions and complete all formalities as bank's orders. Since the course has good exposure facilities so there is nothing to worry. Approach the bank with the admission letter and have a detailed discussion with the branch manager for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?