30th May 2018, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Hello everyone, I am a Science student and getting admission in BTech(Mechanical Engineering). But I need Rs. 5 Lacs for my BTech course. Kindly tell me I can apply for an Education Loan or not? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  2. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  3. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  4. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  5. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  10. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Details of Marginal Scheme in Education Loan? Repayment modes of Education Loan?
  12. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  13. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  15. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs against Life Insurance Policy to study MS in Germany?
  17. Rules & conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study BTech? -- [New]
  18. How can I apply to get an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study D.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
31st May 2018, 03:47 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan of Rs. 5 Lacs for pursuing B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) course. To get an education loan, you have to apply for it directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the respective bank official website. You have to submit the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan. To get an education loan of Rs. 5 Lacs, you have to submit the third-party guarantee suitable to bank as a security for processing your education loan.
2nd June 2018, 11:08 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for an education loan of Rs. 5 lakhs for pursuing B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) course. To be eligible to apply for an education loan, you should have secured admission in higher education course in any recognised college/ university. So, once you have secured admission in B.Tech course in a recognised college/ university, you can apply for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?