31st May 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in India if secured 79.63% in F.Sc and belongs to Pakistan?

Hello Sir,
I am a Pakistani student and I have completed F.Sc with 79.63% and I want to do MBBS in India. So can you please tell me I can apply for Education Loan in this case? Please help me and provide details.

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  2. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  3. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  4. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  5. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  6. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad?
  7. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  8. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  10. How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam?
  11. Formalities to apply for Education loan to study MBBS in Russia?
  12. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in US for MBBS Doctor?
  13. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  14. Possibility to apply for Education Loan for study MBBS?
  15. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  16. Can I get admission in any German University for MBBS if scoring 7 bands in IELTS?
  17. How to study MBBS after doing intermediate? I am from Pakistan -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
4th June 2015, 11:15 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in India if secured 79.63% in F.Sc and belongs to Pakistan?

No, you are not eligible to apply for educational loan.

The main eligibility criteria for applying educational loan is that the candidate must be a citizen of India.
8th June 2015, 02:24 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in India if secured 79.63% in F.Sc and belongs to Pakistan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am a Pakistani student and I have completed F.Sc with 79.63% and I want to do MBBS in India. So can you please tell me I can apply for Education Loan in this case? Please help me and provide details.
Sorry, the main eligibility for any of the government level scholarships given is the candidate should be an Indian citizen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?