6th October 2020, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Minority Scholarship being a 10th student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard right now and will give the Board exam next year. I want to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Minority Scholarship. I want to know can I apply for this scholarship or not? Please let me know about this immediately.

10th October 2020, 08:01 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Minority Scholarship being a 10th student?

Yes, you can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Minority Scholarship being a 10th student.
According to eligibility criteria:-
. Sc/St/ general category students of class 9 and class 10 eligible to apply for this.
. The annual income of the candidates family should not exceed INR 1 Lakh
10th October 2020, 10:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Minority Scholarship being a 10th student?

°°° YES, being 10th standard student, you can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Minority Scholarship.
Minority community students studying in class 11 and class 12 are eligible to apply.
However, candidates of OBC category who are studying in class 9 and 10 are also eligible to apply.

The family income should be less than rupees one lakh per annum.

📞 05222209270
10th October 2020, 10:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Minority Scholarship.

Eligibility:-

The applicant must be studying in class 9th or 10th.

The applicant must belong to the category of SC/ ST/ General of Uttar Pradesh to avail this is scholarship.

The annual family income must not be more than INR 1 Lakh.
11th October 2020, 11:47 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Yes, You can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Minority Scholarship being a 10th student.

Applicant must be in 9th or 10th to be eligible for this scholarship.

Applicant must be domicile of Uttar Pradesh.

Applicant must belong to minority community.

Applicant's family income of less than INR 1 Lakh per annum from all sources are only eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?