17th March 2015, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Andhra Pradesh State Government Scholarship if studying B.Tech in Anantapur but belongs to Assam?

Hello,
Can I get scholarship as I am studying
B.Tech in Anantapur of Andhra Pradesh.
I want to apply in State Government scholarship.
Does they allow scholarship to me?
I am from Assam.

15th April 2015, 07:37 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Andhra Pradesh State Government Scholarship if studying B.Tech in Anantapur but belongs to Assam?

You can get Scholarship from Andhra Pradesh State Government only if you have studied at least 5 years in the state of Andhra Pradesh else you are not eligible to get scholarship from Andhra Pradesh State Government. Besides this, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned conditions to get scholarship from Andhra Pradesh State Government for pursuing your higher studies :-

1. You must not be the child of any Government employee.

2. Your family annual income should not exceed more than one lakh rupees. If you belong to SC/ ST category, then, your family income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?