28th June 2019, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan if opened account in ICICI Bank 3 months ago?

Hi friends, I have got admission in BCA(H) college. I am studying in 1st semester. I have paid for admission and studying in 1st semester. Now, I am facing some financial crisis in my family. I have newly opened my Bank account 3 months ago. So, can I get loan to study further semesters? I have opened account in ICICI Bank. Now, they will give an education loan to me?

29th June 2019, 06:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan if opened account in ICICI Bank 3 months ago?

Yes, you can surely apply for education loan at nearest ICICI Bank branch. There is no issue with account opening or anything like that. You just need to be studying at a recognised college in a job oriented course.

You will need a guarantor to apply for it and must have all the documents related to you and guarantor when applying for the education loan. Only your credit score matters in this case and if they find everything suitable after verification, then no issues at all.
30th June 2019, 02:16 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan if opened account in ICICI Bank 3 months ago?

Yes, you can get an education loan if opened account in ICICI Bank just 3 months ago.

Eligibility to avail education loan from ICICI Bank are as follows:-
Applicant must be a citizen of India
Applicant must have been admitted in any college/ institution/ university for any type of Professional or Technical courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?