27th June 2019, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Maximum time period to refund the Education loan amount to ICICI Bank after completing course?

Hello everyone, kindly inform me that if I study MBA(Marketing) with an education loan taking from ICICI Bank and after completing my course then from when they start to get their loan amount back? And if I will not get job then from when they take back their loan amount?

29th June 2019, 08:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum time period to refund the Education loan amount to ICICI Bank after completing course?

Maximum time period to refund the Education loan amount to ICICI Bank after completing course is as follows;

Loan tenure without collateral :
------------------
To study post graduate course - Up to 8 years after course period + 6 months

To study graduate course - Up to 5 years after course period + 6 months

Loan tenure with collateral:
-------------------
To study post graduate course - Up to 10 years after course period + 6 months

To study graduate course - Up to 7 years after course period + 6 months

More info;
https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-B...features.page?
30th June 2019, 01:54 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum time period to refund the Education loan amount to ICICI Bank after completing course?

Maximum time period to refund the Education loan amount to ICICI Bank after completing course are as follows:-
Loan repayment period commences 6 month of completion of the course or one month after the student starts earning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?