5th December 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan if study MS with stipend in Abroad?

Dear Sir/Madam,
If I get stipend for doing MS in Abroad then also I can apply for Education Loan? Kindly clarify my issues. I want to apply for MS and for this I want to get Education Loan for study in Abroad. So, I can?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  2. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  3. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  4. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  5. Eligibility to get Education Loan for study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  6. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  7. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  9. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the courses available to study in abroad for T.Y.B.Com and ICAI candidate? Education Loan facility to study in Abroad?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan if get stipend to study PhD in Technology?
  12. Detailed information about the Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  15. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  16. Can i get education loan for abroad study after having compartment in Mathematics?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
13th December 2015, 11:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan if study MS with stipend in Abroad?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan and get it sanctioned even though you get stipend in abroad. There is no problem if you have an additional income source. The bank will fund for the study expense. However, the bank might ask for the information if you are doing any part time work or getting stipend/scholarship. You can inform the bank of the same or can hide it as this norm is not taken into consideration with high importance and is not closely monitored.
14th December 2015, 08:30 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan if study MS with stipend in Abroad?

If you are getting a Full Scholarship where in all your tuition expenses are covered then you will not be eligible to apply for an Educational Loan.
If your stipend does not cover the entire tuition fees then you can get a Educational Loan for the remainder of the Tuition fees if you can show a guarantor for the Loan that you are applying for.
If your entire tuition fees is covered then you can apply for a Personal Loan if you are in need to money for your own expenses during your stay Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?