13th September 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS if my father is an employee of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited?

Hello Friends,
My Father is an employee of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited. He earns Rs. 1,35,000 per annum. I am interested to study MBBS course. I came to know that almost Rs. 8 Lacs is the fee for MBBS in India. So, can I get Education Loan of this amount?

Related Questions:
  1. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  2. List of all PSU companies in India and their Entrance Exams for Jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad?
  4. Which companies are allowed for final year project for ECE student
  5. What are the job opportunities for EEE students after completing B.E?
  6. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  7. Colleges offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE rank? Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad to get admission into these colleges?
  8. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  10. What is the scope after diploma in electronics and communication
  11. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  13. Previous question papers of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) exam
  14. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?
  16. Does ward of Bank employee gets Education Loan of upto 7 Lacs?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study B.Tech in UK if my father doesn't have IT File?
  18. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in Symbiosis college if my father is working in a PSU?
30th November 2015, 12:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS if my father is an employee of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan of 8 lakhs in order to pursue MBBS course. There will not be much problem in getting education loan sanctioned since your father can be the co-borrower of the loan who has a stable income source. However, since the education loan is above 7.5 lakhs per annum, so you need to mortgage any property like land, house, vehicle, etc. Apart from this, you need to comply with other terms and conditions of education loan like security margin, third party guarantor, etc. and complete all the requisite formalities to get your education loan sanctioned.
26th March 2020, 12:30 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS if my father is an employee of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited?

Yes, you will be able to get an educational lone ,now days it is very easy to get educational lone but you will have to keep something on mortgage as the amount is a little high
You must also fulfill the requirements that your bank instructs you to
There will also be some criteria that you will jave to follow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?