14th June 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get hostel and other accommodation fees under Syndicate Bank Education Loan Scheme?

Can I get hostel fee and other accommodation fee also under Education Loan scheme of Syndicate Bank? I have heard about this but need to confirm first. Please let me know if it is true.

15th June 2016, 09:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get hostel and other accommodation fees under Syndicate Bank Education Loan Scheme?

Yes, you will definitely get hostel and accommodation fees under education loan sanctioned by Syndicate Bank. Study expense including hostel and mess charges will be covered in the education loan scheme. Hence, there is no need to worry regarding coverage of these items under education loan. However, the expense which the bank will cover under education loan scheme depends on the loan amount which you applied and got sanctioned by the bank.
16th June 2016, 09:46 PM
Shajinjoseph

Default Re: Can I get hostel and other accommodation fees under Syndicate Bank Education Loan Scheme?

yes you will get all tuition fee, hostel fee, study tour fee, etc. If you are not interested to stay in college hostel you can refund the money from College. And stay where you like. Bank will give a demand draft to the college. That includes all the fees.
4th January 2017, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary that a hostel registered for education loan? Please provide me circular regarding this
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?