12th July 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?

Hi Sir,
I have completed my B.A. in Economics and preparing for CAT. I want to do MBA with the help of Bank Education Loan. I just want to know that if I apply an Education Loan from HDFC Bank then what are the charges associated with Education Loan. I want to know the associated charges of this Bank for an Education Loan. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  3. Interest subsidy scheme of HDFC Bank Education Loan?
  4. How to apply for an education loan at HDFC bank? On what basis bank grants an education loan?
  5. Can I get Education Loan to study M.A.(Animation) in college which has tie-up with HDFC Bank?
  6. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  7. Does bank charges late fine under Education Loan payment scheme? When to pay the loan amount to banks?
  8. Can my son get benefits of Education Loan if I have an NRI Account in HDFC Bank?
  9. Is there any Government scheme available for exemption in education loan for non employed candidate?
  10. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop? -- [New]
  11. Interest rates charge under Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How much charges is applicable for Stamp Duty and other statutory under Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. Interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of Karnataka Bank for MBA course?
  14. Subsidy scheme under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  15. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  16. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
  17. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  18. Interest rates charges under Citi Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?
15th July 2016, 03:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?

The information regarding associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan Scheme is mentioned below :-

--> Loan Processing Charges :- Maximum up to 1% of the loan amount as applicable.

-->Pre-payment Charges :- Upto 4% of the Outstanding Balance prepaid, if loan is foreclosed/ part prepaid during Moratorium.

-->Charges for late payment of EMI :- 24 % p.a. on overdue/ unpaid EMI amount outstanding from EMI due date.

-->Cheque / ECS swapping charges :- Rs. 500/- per instance

-->Duplicate Repayment Schedule Charges :- Rs. 200/-

-->Loan Re-Booking / Re-Scheduling Charges :- Upto Rs. 1000/-

-->EMI Return Charge :- Rs.550/- per instance
15th July 2016, 09:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?

There is no additional charge associated with education loan from HDFC bank. You need to pay initially the cost of documentation. Apart from that, there is no other additional charge if you comply with the terms and conditions and start repayment of loan without fail. You will need to pay security margin at the time of every loan installment disbursement and this clause will be included in your education loan scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?