11th March 2023, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a loan on my BTech certificates to start a business loan?

Sir I want to start a business. So can I get a loan on my BTech certificates?

14th March 2023, 05:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a loan on my BTech certificates to start a business loan?

Yes, it is possible but you have to apply for a personal loan as you want to use the loan to start a business.
You need to show the necessary documents as to why you want the loan and also you must show the type of business that you want to do in future with the money you will get from the loan provided to you.
To apply for the personal loan you need to show a guarantor or you must provide something as a mortgage to the bank as a source of repayment if you are unable to pay the loan amount .
Once you are able to provide these two things your personal loan will be sanctioned.
14th March 2023, 06:00 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get loan on my BTech certificates to start a business loan.

For this you have to visit to nearest bank branch which you want to take loan and also take address proof, identity proof photocopy which has been submitted with your form.
You will also require an guarantor or some mortgage such as house, some plot paper etc.
After submitting the form to the bank office, loan will be sanctioned.
You have to take the loan from any government bank such as State Bank of India, Central Bank of India.
15th March 2023, 12:42 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. But, if you want to use the loan to start up a business, you will need to apply for a personal loan. You must submit the necessary documentation to support your request for the loan, as well as a business plan outlining the use of the funds you will get from the loan.
15th March 2023, 01:03 AM
Msdhoni02

1. Yes it is possible but you have to apply for a Personal Loan as you want to use the Loan to start a Business.

2. You need to show the necessary documents as to why you want the loan and also you must show the type of business that you want to do in future with the money you will get from the loan provided to you.
15th March 2023, 01:04 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. You must apply for a personal loan if you intend to use the money to launch a business. You must provide a business plan detailing how you will use the loan funds along with the required paperwork to support your loan request.
15th March 2023, 01:22 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I get a loan on my BTech certificates to start a business loan?

Yes, the candidate can get a loan on graduation certificates to start a business. If a graduate is interested in starting a business, he or she can apply for business start-up loan in India. Many institutions are providing such loans these days. The processing fee ranges from Rs. 0 up to 2.5% of the loan amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?