11th March 2023, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Will I get Education loan for '' BBA with Aviation'' course, I'm studying at Banglore University?

Sir/Madam, I had a doubt. Can you help me, please? Will I get Education loan for '' BBA with Aviation'' course, I'm studying at Banglore University. I have completed my first year. I nee Education loan To complete the course. Will I get?

14th March 2023, 05:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get Education loan for '' BBA with Aviation'' course, I'm studying at Banglore University?

Yes, you will get Education loan for '' BBA with Aviation course.

List of banks offering education loan:-

State Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
Bank of Baroda
Indian Overseas Bank
Canara Bank
Bank of India
Central Bank of India etc.
14th March 2023, 05:46 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get Education loan for '' BBA with Aviation'' course, I'm studying at Banglore University?

If you will have get a secured admission for BBA course at a recognised University, then you can apply for education loan. Just contact the nearest bank branch that may be SBI, Punjab National Bank, Canara bank or Union Bank of India and there are many other banks in India which provides loan for education.
15th March 2023, 12:49 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

If you have been admitted to a recognized*university, you can absolutely apply for an education loan. For your student loan, you have to get in touch with the nearby bank branch. You will be asked to fill out an application form by the bank.
15th March 2023, 01:01 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. You are in fact eligible to apply for an education loan if you have been enrolled in a reputable university. You must contact the local bank location regarding your student loan. The bank will guide you to do the necessary actions to apply for the loan.
15th March 2023, 01:09 AM
Msdhoni02

1. Yes, you can get an education loan for BBA in Aviation course at Bangalore University.

2. State Bank of India: Best customized education loan with low interest rates.
Punjab National Bank: Best for students in the OCI category, or born abroad but studying in India.
ICICI Bank: Best for studies in reputed colleges and universities in Canada.
15th March 2023, 01:26 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the candidate can surely apply for education loan, if you have secured admission at a recognized university. Just contact the nearest bank branch for your education loan. Bank will ask you to apply on an application form. You also need a guarantor to get your loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?