6th March 2015, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get MP State Government scholarship if pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat but belongs to Madhya Pradesh?

Hello,
I am student of B.Tech and I am in 2nd year
I am from Madhya Pradesh.
But I am studying in Gujarat so may I get
any scholarship of my MP State Government?

6th April 2023, 04:13 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Can I get MP State Government scholarship if pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat but belongs to Madhya Pradesh?

MP government provides scholarships and fee reimbursements for meritorious students domiciled in Madhya Pradesh and studying professional courses from institutes located in or outside the state. The key points regarding scholarship eligibility are:

You must be a domicile of Madhya Pradesh. This means you, your parents and grandparents are living continuously in MP for at least past 5 years. Proof of residence and domicile certificates will be required.

You should have secured top ranks in the qualifying examination (12th board exam). Scholarships are provided based on merit cum means as per the criteria mentioned in the scholarship guidelines. Meeting minimum scores (60-70% generally) will make you eligible but may not guarantee selection or full aid.

You should be pursuing first degree professional courses like BTech, MBBS, LLB, etc. from colleges and institutes approved by AICTE, MCI, BCI, etc. and located in or outside MP. Scholarships are provided for 4-5 years based on course duration.

Tuition fees, development fees and other regular fees as specified by the institute are reimbursed under the scholarships. Additional charges/donations are not covered.

Renewal of scholarships for higher semesters is based on maintaining good academic performance, academic progress and attendance as per the standards set by the department.

Separate scholarships are provided for students from backward classes, minorities, physically handicapped, etc. You may apply under a relevant category. Valid certificates are must to claim categorical benefits.

For studying BTech from Gujarat, you can apply for MP state scholarships provided other eligibility conditions like domicile, good academic record, etc. are met. Tuition fees and other institute approved fees will be reimbursed if selected.

Application should be submitted to the Higher Education Department of MP before the deadline along with required documents. Selection list will be prepared based on merit and available funds.

Those not selected or not getting full scholarships can re-apply/apply afresh next year based on updated guidelines. Not all eligible candidates may get benefits due to limited funds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?