21st February 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship for my further studies after passing B.Tech first year with 80% marks?

I passed 12 and i'am going to join b.tech in a govt college. Can i get any scholarship for my further studies? I have scored 80% marks in B.Tech first year now? Is there any possibility to get any scholarship for further completion of my B.Tech course? Can you please provide me the information which I need to follow up.

15th April 2015, 07:53 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship for my further studies after passing B.Tech first year with 80% marks?

Yes, definitely you can get scholarship for pursuing your B.Tech course but, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned conditions :-

1. You must not be the child of any Government employee.

2. Your family annual income should not exceed more than one lakh rupees. If you belong to SC/ ST category, then, your family income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

By satisfying the above mentioned conditions, you can apply for scholarship through online by visiting your respective state epass official website. If all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct, then, your scholarship will be granted for pursuing B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?