10th April 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I reapply for Bank Education Loan if rejected from other Bank?

Sir,
I want to know that if I apply for
Education Loan from Bank and the Bank
rejected my application then I can
again apply from other Bank?
Please let me know about this.

15th April 2015, 08:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reapply for Bank Education Loan if rejected from other Bank?

There must have been some reasons on account of which the bank had rejected your loan request. So unless and until the reasons are resolved the bank will not consider your application. However, there is nothing to worry since there are many banks which offer education loan. So you can approach other banks too, if you are not satisfied with the one previously visited or if your loan request had been rejected by a bank. The list of banks which offer education loan has been attached for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 34 views)
16th April 2015, 12:38 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Can I reapply for Bank Education Loan if rejected from other Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Yes you can definitely reach out to different option if you have. Private companies generally make a call to you to check if you have been sanctioned with loan form nationalized bank or not. If not, then they will follow-up with you to try in their bank or company.

But do try to analyze once why your loan application was rejected in the bank which you had applied earlier, once it’s clear to you then you can have a word with the prior bank or you can apply for other banks or private company for your loan process.

During banks check, they check if you have desired eligibility criteria or not i.e. you must have taken admission in college which is recognized by UGC or AICTE or any government body. Also check the documents which you have attached or provided are true to your knowledge and there is ambiguity in the documents.

If you have done a self analysis then try approaching other banks for your loan approval.
17th April 2015, 07:44 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Can I reapply for Bank Education Loan if rejected from other Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

Yes, you can apply as many time for the education loan until the bank accept the Loan Application for you. As there are some mistakes during the application of the Education loan, so you must be aware next time to reduce the error to apply for the loan next time after it get rejected. This will increase your chances for the loan to get sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?