20th March 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?

Hello,
My question is, I want to do B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology and I am very interested in them. But I want education loan due to poor conditions. am I able to get education loan from Bank for doing these courses? Please let me know about this.

21st March 2015, 06:50 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?

Yes, you can apply for the Bank Education Loan to study B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology. If any student wants to do his/her higher studies but he/she cannot afford the money, then he can apply for the education loan from the Banks to fulfil the dream of higher studies. For applying the education loan in any bank he must be an citizen of India. The loan could vary depending on the specific subject requirement and to study in aboard 15 lakhs will be given, for studying in India 7.5 lakhs.
26th March 2015, 11:08 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?

Heloo friends.

Yes you can easily apply getting the study loan for BSE in bio bit the main condition is that you were clear tha 12 th class after that you go to the any national bank and fill the form according to the loan which amount of you needed than completed the required condition and submit your form after some time your loan will be activated

Thank you
10th August 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to doing B Sc electrical.can I get education loan for doing B Sc and which is the best bank to take education loan tell me please
9th January 2017, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get education loan and its subsidy for MSc. Biotechnology having Bharathiar University affiliation. Is it a professional course?
1st April 2017, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get bank education loan to study B.sc Biotechnology entire course?
29th December 2017, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan to study bsc in economics, mathematics and statistics in Bangalore
10th June 2020, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I'm in third year of biotechnology but to next year I want to take admission in jnu University for MSc in life sciences but I am financially unable can I get loan for this ? If yes, then when should I apply for this.
26th July 2020, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Am i elgible to get a bank lone to study Bsc. food technology
1st October 2020, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a bank lone to study B. Sc chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?