27th December 2022, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i take benefit of both scholarships?

Respected sir/ mam, I am belong to mp. my name come in css scholarship. And I am eligible for gao ki beti scholarship of MP. Can i take benefit both scholarship?

28th December 2022, 09:17 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i take benefit of both scholarships?

You can apply for several scholarship for which you are eligible. However, you cannot avail two scholarships at a time. As you are already taking scholarship so you cannot get another scholarship.
29th December 2022, 07:22 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can i take benefit of both scholarships?

Can i take benefit of both scholarships?

NO, As Per Government Rule you can Apply only one Government Scholarship in one session. Whether it is State Government or Central Government. You can apply for any scholarship online one its official website. You can also apply for a loan from banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?