27th December 2022, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Whether a loan gets cancelled due to backlog?

A student had taken loan from the canara bank, pursing 1st year b.tech engineering, he/she has 1 backlog in the 1st year. Will the loan will get continue or gets cancel?

28th December 2022, 11:57 AM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Whether a loan gets cancelled due to backlog?

Yes, bank can cancel your loan due to backlog. Banks are quite strict about this as they monitor the performance of the student who has taken the education loan thoroughly. So you have to clear backlog and offer valuable security then you may get loan.
29th December 2022, 07:27 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a loan gets cancelled due to backlog?

Yes, there is the possibility that the disbursement of the education loan amount for the subsequent semesters/years can be put on hold if your performance is not found satisfactory (i.e; if you fail) in papers of your previous semesters and in that case loan amount disbursement will not happen unless you clear all the papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?