9th November 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Can a working person apply for scholarship?

Dear sir, I am currently doing a private job and want study Diploma in Pharmacy course. My question is can I apply for scholarship being a working person?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get scholarship for for further studies in MA and PhD from LSE? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  2. How to apply for scholarship in Masters in Urban Design while working as an Architect? List universities offering scholarship schemes?
  3. Can I apply for Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme to study B.Tech in Distance mode if working in Indian Army?
  4. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  6. What is the last date to apply for scholarship from RSS? What is the procedure followed to apply for the scholarship?
  7. How and where to apply for scholarship in Gujarat?
  8. Can I apply for scholarship if studying in 8th standard?
  9. Is it possible to apply for Ph.D course in US with scholarship?
  10. Government scholarships for ST students for Higher Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to get scholarship after giving SSC exam?
  12. Is there any negative aspect of scholarship?
  13. When will I get the GATE scholarship after joining college?
  14. How to apply for scholarship?
  15. Can I apply for MHRD scholarship again in B.E 2nd year?
  16. Where to apply for scholarship for having 10 CGPA in 10th and 93% in 12th CBSE Board?
  17. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
  18. Which channel to follow in order to get scholarship? Qualification required?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?