9th November 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in top universities of India to do research in Hindi? How much stipend I can get?

Hello sir, I have completed MA in Hindi and now want to do research at top universities of India. Please tel me how can I get admission and how much stipend I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top universities with procedure of admission to study MA Hindi? Streams available in MA Hindi?
  2. How to get admission in M.Phil after M.Sc Statics in top universities of India? How much stipend government provides to M.Phil aspirants?
  3. Details of Ph.D in Hindi in Indian Top Universities? I am M.A Hindi with 70% marks
  4. What is the differences between NET JRF, CSIR JRF and GATE JRF?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi Sahitya in India? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
  7. Maximum stipend for PhD Sociology students for top five universities? List of scholarships available?
  8. Should I have to take permission again for studying Part Time PhD in Hindi if working in a PSU? List of universities and topics for research?
  9. Can I do part time PhD if qualified in JRF while working under bond?
  10. Is it true that stipend will be given to SC/ST candidates of PGECET who come under top 10 in the universities? Could I expect the stipend?
  11. What should I do to complete Ph.D course in Hindi language?
  12. Postgraduate doctorate courses for meritorious B.Pharmacy student?
  13. Top 10 universities in india to do phd in organic chemistry? Syllabus and form filling?
  14. How to get admission in top universities of India or abroad for doing masters program?
  15. Top universities in India offering masters program in Biotech? Criteria for admission for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Best topics to do research after M.Sc Organic Chemistry? List of top universities of India for it? -- [New]
  17. Should I have to appear in GATE to study M.Arch?
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology with stipend in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?