12th August 2017, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get an education loan from Axis Bank to study MBA from IIBS, Bangalore? Interest rate chart for it?

Sir, I am willing to study MBA course from IIBS, Bangalore so, I need education loan. Please tell me can I get education loan from Axis Bank? Give me interest rate chart for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank is best to apply for an education loan in between Axis and HDFC? Current interest rate chart
  2. How to get an education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? Processing fees applicable and maximum interest rate?
  3. How to get education loan of 20 lakh from Axis Bank? Maximum tenure and interest rate?
  4. Which bank offers hassle free education loan smoothly? Interest rate chart for it?
  5. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility?
  6. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  7. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?
  9. On what basis Axis Bank offers Education Loan for BTech program? What are the interest charges of Axis Bank Education Loan? -- [New]
  10. Chances to get an education loan from Bank of India worth rupees 10 lakh without any security? Necessary documents and interest rate for it?
  11. Chances to get margin in interest rate of an education loan if applied for 15 lakh at Bank of India?
  12. Jammu and Kashmir Bank is best to apply for an education loan instead of SBI for a Jammu resident? Chances to get subsidy in normal interest rate?
  13. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan for study MBA?
  14. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  15. Which bank provides an education loan at minimum interest rate?
  16. Which Bank is convenient and beneficial in between SBI and BOI for an education loan? Interest rate and EMI chart?
  17. HDFC and Axis Banks Interest rates charge against Education Loan to study MBA in India?
  18. Chances to get an education loan from Axis Bank to study MBA in USA? Can I get Bahushrut Foundation scholarship? Detail regarding this scholarship?
18th August 2017, 07:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get an education loan from Axis Bank to study MBA from IIBS, Bangalore? Interest rate chart for it?

To get an education loan from Axis Bank for pursuing MBA course from IIBS, Bangalore, you should have secured admission in MBA course in IIBS, Bangalore. You can apply for an education loan directly by visiting bank branch or through respective state epass official website. By submitting all the documents, the bank will verify your documents and if found correct, your education loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days. The interest rate for education loan will be around 10-12 per annum.
18th August 2017, 09:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get an education loan from Axis Bank to study MBA from IIBS, Bangalore? Interest rate chart for it?

Yes, you can get education loan, if the college is approved by AICTE and other rating agencies. Just make sure you apply from a branch, nearest to your residence or through a bank located in college campus.

If you have good credit score and don't have any other loan pending, then surely you will be eligible for education. Keep all your documents ready when applying for loan at branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?