30th April 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Jammu and Kashmir Bank is best to apply for an education loan instead of SBI for a Jammu resident? Chances to get subsidy in normal interest rate?

I have completed 12th with Commerce stream and now want to continue my study as BBM course but I am very confused to select Bank for education loan. Is Jammu and Kashmir Bank best for an education loan instead of SBI for a Jammu resident? Chances to get subsidy in normal interest rate?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum amount offered under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?
  2. List of UGC and NVTE approved colleges in Jammu Kashmir under Kashmir University to study MBA course? Which bank is good for an education loan in Jammu Kashmir?
  3. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  4. Possibility to apply for an extra education loan to study MBA in distance mode at The Jammu and Kashmir Bank if the past loan amount is for 3 years?
  5. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  6. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest?
  7. Subsidy on interest offered under Indian Bank Education Loan scheme?
  8. Is it true that Canara bank is providing full interest subsidy education loan?
  9. Is government of Jammu and Kashmir giving subsidy in repayment of education loan due to flood of last year?
  10. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB? -- [New]
  11. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  12. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  13. Detailed information about Jammu & Kashmir Bank Term Loan scheme?
  14. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Documents required to apply for an education after 1st year of BMS course? Which bank provides education loan at minimum interest rate?
  16. How to get interest subsidy from IOB for education loan?
  17. What should I do to get subsidy on IOB education loan interest?
  18. Can I get discounted rate of interest in SBI Education Loan through my father who is ICICI bank employee?
3rd May 2017, 12:35 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Jammu and Kashmir Bank is best to apply for an education loan instead of SBI for a Jammu resident? Chances to get subsidy in normal interest rate?

You can take education loan from any of the above mentioned bank, but my suggestion is to take the education loan from SBI because everything and every procedure is same in case of both the bank, but interest rate is low in the State bank of India in comparison of Jammu and Kashmir bank. Those borrower who belongs to the economically weaker section and have the income certificate as a proof that his/her parental income in not more than Rs. 4.5 Lac then only you will be eligible for the subsidy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?