10th July 2018, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Collateral Security available under Education Loan scheme of Syndicate Bank?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that if I am going to apply an education loan in Syndicate Bank then what kind of collateral security is there in this Bank education loan? Actually, I am going to apply an education loan in this bank so I wanted to know about the collateral security

12th July 2018, 10:07 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Collateral Security available under Education Loan scheme of Syndicate Bank?

Details of Collateral security that you need to submit to bank for processing your education loan application are mentioned below :-

--> For loans upto Rs. 4 lakhs :- No security.

--> For loans above Rs. 4 lakhs and below Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- Collateral security in the form of third-party guarantee. Parents to be joint-borrowers.

--> For loans above Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- Tangible Collateral security of value equal to loan amount acceptable to bank. Parents to be joint-borrowers.
13th July 2018, 12:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Collateral Security available under Education Loan scheme of Syndicate Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that if I am going to apply an education loan in Syndicate Bank then what kind of collateral security is there in this Bank education loan? Actually, I am going to apply an education loan in this bank so I wanted to know about the collateral security

For education loans up to Rs 4 Lakhs in Syndicate Bank – No security. Parent/s to be joint borrower/s

For education loans above Rs 4 Lakhs to up to Rs 7.5 Lakhs - Collateral in the form of suitable third party guarantee and Parent/s to be joint borrower/s

For education loans above Rs 7.50 Lakhs – 100% Tangible Collateral security of suitable value acceptable to bank. Parent/s to be joint borrower/s

Students can find the details in the Syndicate Bank website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?