1st August 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Cut off for gujarati quota in DJ Sanghvi college of engineering? Procedure to get education loan from Minority Development and Finance Corporation?

What was the cut off for gujarati quota in DJ Sanghvi college of Engineering? I am asking for cutoffs for minority quota. Also tell me procedure to get education loan from minority development and finance corp?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the Fee Structure and Cut-off for Mechanical Engineering in Gujarati Quota?
  2. Admission procedure for minority quota in KJ Somaiya College Vidyavihar? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the cutoff for chemical engineering in DJ Sanghavi for Gujarati Minority? Cutoff for UDCT college for chemical engineering?
  4. Computer engineering cutoff of minority quota at Rizvi College of Engineering Mumbai?
  5. Procedure to get full amount in education loan if got admission through management quota? Is it that we have to get the loan only in the banks allotted to us through the ration card?
  6. List of Aided government polytechnic colleges in mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get into NL Dalmia under Minority quota after scoring 100/240 in CET?
  8. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get a job in Travel Industry after graduation?
  10. Is There any seat reservation under Gujarati Quota for Admission in MCC College?
  11. List of Gujarati Quota colleges of Engineering in Mumbai Where I can get admission in 2nd year after completing diploma(computer engineering)?
  12. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  13. Education loan procedure and bank tie ups with IGNOU?
  14. Will the Gujarat Minority be considered for Non Residing Gujarati students?
  15. Possibility to get a loan under Minority facility?
  16. Procedure to get admission for MBBS through NRI Quota in Osmania University and in other Minority Colleges?
  17. Am I Eligible for getting Admission in Somaiya Under minority Quota? I've secured 66% in HSC and 58% in PCM along with 80 Marks in MHT-CET Exam.
  18. Last Date for Submitting K.J. Somaiya's Gujarati quota form?
13th March 2023, 05:57 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Cut off for gujarati quota in DJ Sanghvi college of engineering? Procedure to get education loan from Minority Development and Finance Corporation?

The cut off for Gujarati quota in DJ Sanghvi College of Engineering varies depending on the branch and the entrance exam. For example, for Computer Engineering, the cut off was around 99 percentile for MHT-CET and 5337 rank for JEE-Main in 2022. For Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, the cut off was 3337 rank for JEE-Main in 2022. You can check more details on their website6.

To get an education loan from Minority Development and Finance Corporation (MDFC), you need to follow these steps:
  • Fill up the online application form on their website with your personal and academic details.
  • Upload the required documents such as identity proof, address proof, income proof, admission letter, fee structure etc.
  • Submit the application and wait for verification and approval by MDFC officials.
  • Once approved, you will receive a sanction letter with loan amount, interest rate, repayment period etc.
  • Sign the loan agreement and submit it along with post-dated cheques or ECS mandate to MDFC office.
  • Receive the loan amount directly in your bank account or through demand draft.
  • You can find more information on their website or contact them at 022-2657 1020 / 022-2657 1021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?