13th April 2015, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study M.Sc in Clinical Research in Canada or UK?

Friends,
I am an Indian Citizen. I have completed my M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Now I am looking for Clinical Research M.Sc either in
Canada or in UK. So I want to know the Bank Education Loan scheme
related to this course in any of these country.
Please do me the favour.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT? -- [New]
  3. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  4. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  5. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  6. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  7. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  8. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  9. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  10. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?
  11. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  12. Should I have to show Student Visa to Bank for getting Education Loan to study MS in Canada? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  13. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MS in Canada
  17. Detailed information and documents required to get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  18. Can I get education loan to study Clinical Medicine if completed 4th year of MBBS?
25th April 2015, 12:25 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study M.Sc in Clinical Research in Canada or UK?

For getting education loan the necessary condition is that the candidate must be a citizen of India. You can take a maximum of 20 lacs rupee as a education loan. For applying education load to study in abroad you may need following-

1. A photocopy of your visa/passport
2. Your residence proof.
3. Passport size photographs etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?