16th November 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Harvard Medical School to study post graduation? Scholarship to study post graduation?

hello
currently, i am undergoing my mbbs course in manipur.
I would like to continue my post graduate
course in harvard medical school.
how to apply to get admission in the said institute?
how to get a scholarship?

10th February 2023, 06:58 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: How can I get admission in Harvard Medical School to study post graduation? Scholarship to study post graduation?

To get admission in Harvard Medical School, an Indian candidate would need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
  1. A bachelor's degree in a relevant field (such as biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, or a related field). But, since you are an MBBS student, certainly you meet this criteria.
  2. Strong academic background with high GPA scores.
  3. Standardized test scores (such as MCAT, GRE, etc.).
  4. Letters of recommendation.
  5. Statement of Purpose.
  6. Relevant research and work experience.

Once you have met these requirements, you can apply to Harvard Medical School by submitting your application through the American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS).

In terms of scholarships, there are several options for Indian students to finance their education at Harvard Medical School, including:
  • Harvard Medical School Financial Aid Office: They provide need-based scholarships to international students.
  • External Scholarships: There are several foundations and organizations that offer scholarships to international students, such as the Fulbright Scholarship, Rotary Foundation, and the Institute of International Education.
  • Fellowship Programs: Some Indian students can apply for fellowship programs offered by organizations such as the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), and the Wellcome Trust.

Please, note that the eligibility criteria and scholarship options may vary based on the current regulations and policies. So, it's advisable to check the latest information on the Harvard Medical School website or directly contact the Financial Aid Office.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, MCom, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?