4th March 2019, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about IndusInd Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2018-19?

Hi everyone, I have heard about IndusInd Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2018-19. But I don’t know much more about this scholarship. I would like get the details of this scholarship. Can you provide me the detailed information of this scholarship? Waiting for your reply!

7th March 2019, 11:21 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Detailed information about IndusInd Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2018-19?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have heard about IndusInd Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2018-19. But I don’t know much more about this scholarship. I would like get the details of this scholarship. Can you provide me the detailed information of this scholarship? Waiting for your reply!
IndusInd Foundation is a charitable organization and it is supporting the education of the underprivileged students. IndusInd Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarships are offered for the students who have passed 12th standard examination from any state in India.

IndusInd Foundation offers 1000 scholarships every year on a merit cum means basis. Those students who have passed Class 12th examination with at least 85% marks from a recognized board in the year 2018 are eligible to apply for the IndusInd Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarships.

Candidates should have secured admission to a regular degree courses in Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Science, Management, Medical, Computer, etc. in an approved college can apply for the IndusInd Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarships.

Contact Information:
The IndusInd Foundation, Hinduja House, 171,
Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai - 400018 INDIA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?