3rd March 2019, 03:53 PM

Benefits of an Education Loan offered in Indian Bank for BSc(Hotel Management) aspirant?

I want to apply for an Education Loan from Indian Bank as I have an account in this bank for studying BSc(Hotel Management). But my friends are telling me to not apply from this bank. Can I know what benefits I will get to apply an education loan from Indian Bank?

5th March 2019, 08:55 AM

Default Re: Benefits of an Education Loan offered in Indian Bank for BSc(Hotel Management) aspirant?

Benefits of an Education Loan offered in Indian Bank:

Low interest rate,

No processing fees,

No prepayment charges,

Hassle free loan application process,

Loan upto INR 7.50 lakhs - No collateral or security is required,

0.50% concession to girl students,

No margin loan upto INR 4 Lacs
7th March 2019, 11:23 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Benefits of an Education Loan offered in Indian Bank for BSc(Hotel Management) aspirant?

I want to apply for an Education Loan from Indian Bank as I have an account in this bank for studying BSc(Hotel Management). But my friends are telling me to not apply from this bank. Can I know what benefits I will get to apply an education loan from Indian Bank?
Benefits of an Education Loan offered by Indian Bank are given below:

>> Students can apply online through https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/

>> There is no margin up to Rs 4 Lakhs and above Rs 4 Lakhs – 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies abroad

>> Moratorium period or Holiday period – Course period plus one year

>> Repayment period up to 15 years

>> Education loans up to Rs 4 Lakhs – Co-obligation of parents