20th September 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Laxmi Vilas Bank Educational Loan Scheme for BCA(H) aspirant?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BCA(H) with the help of education loan. I have heard about the Laxmi Vilas Bank Educational Loan Scheme. Can anyone of you provide me the details of this particular educational loan scheme?

23rd September 2018, 02:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Laxmi Vilas Bank Educational Loan Scheme for BCA(H) aspirant?

Detailed information about Laxmi Vilas Bank Education Loan Scheme for pursuing BCA (H) course is mentioned below :-

--> Eligibility :- You should have secured admission to BCA (H) course in a recognised college/ university.

--> Holiday Period :- Course Period plus one year or six months after getting a job whichever is earlier.

--> Repayment Tenure :- 10 years for loans upto Rs. 7.5 lakhs and 15 years for loans above Rs. 7.5 lakhs.

--> Processing Fees :- Nil

--> Margin :- Nil upto Rs. 4 lakhs, 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies in Abroad for loans above Rs. 7.5 lakhs.

--> Maximum Loan Amount :- Rs. 10 lakhs for studies in India and Rs. 20 lakhs for studies in Abroad.
24th September 2018, 01:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Laxmi Vilas Bank Educational Loan Scheme for BCA(H) aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to study BCA(H) with the help of education loan. I have heard about the Laxmi Vilas Bank Educational Loan Scheme. Can anyone of you provide me the details of this particular educational loan scheme?

Students should have secured admission to the professional or technical courses in India or abroad through entrance test or merit based selection process are eligible to apply for the education loan in Lakshmi Vilas Bank. Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad. There is no margin required for education loans up to Rs 4 Lakhs and above Rs 4 Lakhs – minimum 5% for studies in India and minimum 15% for studies abroad. There is no processing fee for education loans in Lakshmi Vilas Bank. Students have to provide necessary security for the education loan in Lakshmi Vilas Bank. Moratorium period / repayment holiday is the course period + 1 year or 6 months after employment, whichever is earlier. Students can find the details in the Lakshmi Vilas Bank website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?