23rd February 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and documents required to get Education Loan to study B.Tech?

hello
i did not know all the process to get education loan
for doing B.Tech course..........
what I have to do kindly tell me in detals
and waht documents are requires for getting loan

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  2. How much interest I have to pay on Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about mode of repayment?
  3. Detailed information about Education Loan for study M.Tech in Abroad?
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  5. Documents needed for Education Loan approval?
  6. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  7. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  8. Detailed information about Education Loan to study Master of Hotel Management?
  9. Colleges offering BDS course with Education Loan in India? Detailed information about Guarantee in Education Loan scheme?
  10. Detailed information about Education Loan to Study MBA
  11. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  13. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  14. Formalities to apply for Education loan to study MBBS in Russia?
  15. How can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  16. How much does it costs to study Aeronautics? How much education loan will bank grant?
  17. A B.Tech student who have already taken an education loan can take another loan for personal use?
  18. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
28th February 2015, 12:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and documents required to get Education Loan to study B.Tech?

Procedure to get education loan :-

- First of all, gather all the documents which you should take for education loan request.
- The documents should be your academic background certificates, prospectus of the concerned institute where you are seeking admission, your rank card if you had appeared in the entrance exam based on which the admission is being done.
- Approach any bank near to your residence. It will be better to approach the one where you or your family members have an account.
- Meet the branch manager and have a discussion concerning the education loan. Show him/her the documents and get to know all the details of education loan.
- Follow the instructions given by the branch manager and fulfill all the terms and conditions and complete all the formalities to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?