23rd February 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difference in interest rate charges to study MBA in India and in Abroad?

Hello sir
please let me know the interest rates
of bank education loan to apply for
doing mba in india and for doing
mba in abroad? is there any differences?
please let me know as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Abroad being a B.Com student?
  2. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?
  4. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  5. Why Indian students prefer doing MBA in India rather than from abroad?
  6. Universities in India and abroad offering MBBS at a cheaper rate?
  7. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  8. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  9. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  10. How Can I Study abroad India with scholarship??
  11. Further opportunities to study in Abroad after MBA Marketing from India?
  12. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  13. How much interest I have to pay on Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about mode of repayment?
  14. Can I get handsome salary in India after doing MBA from Abroad?
  15. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  16. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  17. Am I eligible to continue my ICAI program if get a chance to study MBA in Abroad?
  18. Management related courses in Abroad for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?
27th February 2015, 01:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difference in interest rate charges to study MBA in India and in Abroad?

No, there is no difference in the interest rate charges to study MBA in India or Abroad. However, there will be additional formalities which you need to do to get the education loan sanctioned. The interest rate is decided by Reserve Bank of India and fluctuates all the time. It generally fluctuates between 13.5-14.5 percent for all banks except State Bank of India where the interest rate is one percent lower and fluctuates between 12.5-13.5 percent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?