25th August 2016, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Do Central or State Government provides any scholarship to CRPF personnel?

Hello sir, I am working as a CRPF and I want to continue my study in distance mode. I want to know that Central or State Governments provide any scholarship for us?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get central government merit scholarship after securing 98.5% marks in Andhra state?
  2. What are the possibilities of getting a state or central government job with age 42 years?
  3. Eligibility for Central Government Scholarship for Minority student?
  4. From where we can get the education scholarship?
  5. What can I do if I didn't received the Central Government Scholarship yet?
  6. What can I do if my Central government scholarship is not renewed?
  7. minimum cbse %Is there any scholarship programme from central Government for poor but meritorious students? How much scholarship has been provided till date?
  8. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  9. Scholarship sponsored by Central Government for B.Tech student?
  10. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
  11. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  12. Way to get Scholarship ID for MHRD Central Scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to get a central or state government job at the age of 40 years in Kolkata? -- [New]
  14. Scholarship scheme for 12th passed student from MP Board? Can I apply for Central Government scholarship scheme?
  15. Government jobs availability in Rajasthan or any other state at the age of 45 and after doing M.A in Public Administration and MBA?
  16. Can I get scholarship by State Government if secured 75.4% in 12th Board exam?
  17. List trusts offering Scholarship to AIPMT qualified students?
  18. Which Scholarships are provided to a 12th passed from M.P board with 90%, KVPY qualified and scored 718 rank in JEE Advanced?
13th September 2016, 08:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do Central or State Government provides any scholarship to CRPF personnel?

You are already working in a government organisation and for distance mode courses, there isn't any scholarships available because it doesn't require any big amount. You can easily bear the cost of distance mode education.

You can apply for education and get benefit of subsidy on education loan, if you think cost of education is more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?