14th May 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan for B.Tech 1st year student?

Dear Friends,
I am a student of B.Tech 1st year. The total tuition fee of 4 years B.Tech course in my college is Rs. 3.8 Lacs. What documents required for applying an Education Loan so that there are objections created by Bank? Please confirm me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  3. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  4. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
  5. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  6. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  7. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  8. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  9. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  10. When I will get Education Loan after submitting all the documents? Documents required to submit?
  11. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MCA at Anna University?
  12. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in UK?
  13. Can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs being a BDS 1st year student?
  14. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  15. Detailed information and documents required to get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  16. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  17. Where should I contact after facing problem in Education Loan? Documents required to apply?
  18. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study 3 years Bachelor's Degree course in Australia? Documents required to submit?
15th May 2016, 11:02 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan for B.Tech 1st year student?

You can apply for the education loan in any bank in your area. First of all you have to visit at the bank for getting details of education loan. Generally you will required following documents for getting education loan :

* Complete fee structure from your institute.
* Photocopy of your registration in the institute.
* Date of birth proof.
* Mark sheet of 12th standard.
* Photocopy of counselling fee slip.
* Residential proof
* Income Certificate.
* Caste Certificate(If any)

Beside this you will need some stamps for agreements. You will not get any cash for your fee. The bank will issue a DD addressed to your institute.
15th May 2016, 12:46 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan for B.Tech 1st year student?

Government of India has made education loan procedure very simple by establishing an education loan portal where candidates seeking education loan can apply for loan to multiple banks. After verification of application forms submitted, banks tell how much loan can be sanctioned and other requirements.

Some of the essential documents required for taking education loan from any bank is:

>>Education loan letter from your institute.

>>AICTE approval letter of your college.

>>Residential Proof, Proof of Identity.

>>Marksheets of 10th and 10+2.

>>Income certificate.

You can apply for education loan at official website http://https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/.
15th May 2016, 02:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The documents required to apply for education loan should be known from the concerned bank from which you are seeking loan as different banks have their own internal policy and will require documents apart from the general documents specified below.

- Admission call letter from the concerned college.
- Rank card of the entrance exam based on which you got admission if any.
- Prospectus of the concerned institute.
- Fee structure of the concerned course.
- House tax certificate or rent certificate.
- Your previous academic records.
- Income tax certificate of your family.
- Signed loan documents.
15th May 2016, 05:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Following documents are required for sanction of Education loan:

1. Income certificate of your father.

2. Residential proof and Identity proof of borrower and co borrower.

3. Education loan letter containing fee structure of institute.

4. Academic certificates.

5. Permanent Account Number Card.

If you submit education loan application form along with these document, there will be no objection from Bank.
15th May 2016, 06:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To apply for an Education loan being a first year B.Tech student, you must have to submit the below mentioned documents :-

1. Admission Letter
2. 10th standard Marks Sheet
3. 12th standard Marks Sheet
4. Identity Proof
5. Co-borrower Salary Slips of latest 6 months
6. Passport size Photographs
7. Address Proof
8. Rank Card
9. Bonafide Certificate
10. Birth Certificate
11. Fee Particulars from College/University
12. Application Form
15th May 2016, 11:40 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The documents for education loan sanction is:

1. Full academic certificate of candidates.

2. PAN card is necessary.

3. Fee structure letter of your college.

4. Income certificate of parents.

5. Address proof.
16th May 2016, 12:34 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Banks ask for so many documents to check reliability of candidate and reality of economic situation. Through documents banks analyze reality of candidate seeking loan.

Documents required are:

* Marksheets and date of birth proof.

*Income certificate.

*Identity and residential proof.

*Institute letter for loan and fee structure.

*College AICTE approval letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?