23rd September 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?

Sir,
I want an education loan for studying MBBS in India and its costing Rs. 8.5 Lacs. But my father is working in Abroad. In this case what are the documents required for applying education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  2. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad?
  3. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  4. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  5. Is it difficult to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course if my father is working in Abroad?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  7. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  8. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  9. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
  10. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  11. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  13. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
  14. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  15. What all documents which are required for getting the educational loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  17. Can I get education loan for MBBS which cost 5 lakhs per anum? Required documents for the same?
  18. Suitable Bank with minimum interest rates of Education Loan upto Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS/MD in Abroad? Documents required to submit?
5th October 2015, 09:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?

Documents required to apply for education loan and get it sanctioned :-

- Proof of Indian Citizenship.
- Address Proof in India.
- Admission call from a recognized institute in India.
- Prospectus of the concerned institute in which you want to enroll.
- Income tax certificate proof.
- House tax/ Rent proof.
- Third party guarantor signed bank documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?