9th June 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Does MIT Pune provides education loan? Process of admission in B.Tech?

Is this institute provide education loan?
And please tell me the process for admiission in b.tech in mit pune.

10th June 2014, 02:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does MIT Pune provides education loan? Process of admission in B.Tech?

No, the institute - MIT, Pune, itself does not provide or offer education loans. However there are various banks which have tie-up with MIT, Pune. These banks provide education loans to the students of MIT, Pune. The representatives of the banks are available during the counselling time for admission. You can contact them there and get all the details regarding the education loan.

You need to appear for the entrance exam conducted by MIT and then based on the rank in it, you need to attend the counselling round and take admission. Admission is also possible through management quota but it involves a lot of extra payment of money and admission can be done irrespective of any rank.
1st October 2020, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does MIT Pune provides education loan? Process of admission in B.Tech?

For BTech in 1st year in MIT WPU ,which bank can offer educational loan,rate of interest,term ,emi details
4th April 2021, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Does MIT pune provides education loan for mca program? If yes when should I apply for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?