14th May 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Does South Indian Bank offer an Education Loan for BSc(Hardware & Networking) program?

Hello everyone, I want to do BSc(Hardware & Networking) program. For this course, I want to apply for an education loan. So, I came to know that South Indian Bank is providing an education loan for such course. Is it true?

19th May 2019, 12:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does South Indian Bank offer an Education Loan for BSc(Hardware & Networking) program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do BSc(Hardware & Networking) program. For this course, I want to apply for an education loan. So, I came to know that South Indian Bank is providing an education loan for such course. Is it true?

Yes, South Indian Bank offers education loan to study BSc (Hardware & Networking) course. The BSc (Hardware & Networking) course should be recognized by the UGC or AICTE or Government and the college should be a reputed one for availing education loan in South Indian Bank. If you fulfill the above requirements and should have scored over 65% marks, then you can apply for an education loan in South Indian Bank. South Indian Bank website link is given Click Here
19th May 2019, 09:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does South Indian Bank offer an Education Loan for BSc(Hardware & Networking) program?

Normally, banks give education loan for job oriented courses only. If you have got admission in a good course at a reputed institute then banks won't have any issue. You should be able to earn a decent salary after the course to pay them back.

Just make sure there is a good placement cell in the college. You can surely apply for the education loan but it will depend on the bank to approve it after verification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?