14th May 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank to study MCA?

Hi everyone, I want to join MCA program. So, I want to apply for an education loan from Punjab National Bank for this MCA course. Can you please let me know about the procedure to apply for this Bank education loan in details?

19th May 2019, 04:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank to study MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to join MCA program. So, I want to apply for an education loan from Punjab National Bank for this MCA course. Can you please let me know about the procedure to apply for this Bank education loan in details?

Punjab National Bank offers education loans to deserving students to pursue MCA. Students have to apply online through Vidya Lakshmi portal for getting education loan from Punjab National Bank. They have to apply with the following documents:

Admission Letter

Fee Schedule

Address Proof

ID Proof

Passport Size Photograph

PAN Card copy

Income Proof of Parents
19th May 2019, 09:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank to study MCA?

You need to first secure admission at a recognised college or institute before approaching nearest branch of any reputed bank for education loan. You need to have all the documents related to admission confirmation to apply for it. Also, make sure you have a guarantor.

You just have to fill the form provided by the bank and submit it with all the required documents to the nearest branch. Banks will conduct verification process before approving your loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?