11th December 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs for a candidate who has secured admission in MS at University of Birmingham?

Hello Sir,
I need an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs for my MS in UK. I have also received an unconditional Offer Letter from the University of Birmingham. But my father is not that financially strong at this moment. Please advice how can I get a low interest Educational Loan and complete my education?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs after secured admission in B.Tech of National University of Singapore if my father is passed away?
  2. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs if secured admission in Undergraduate Aerospace Engineering course in US?
  3. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. How can i get education loan for engineering course? How much amount can one get?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  7. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  8. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs if secured admission in MBA course being an employee of HCL Technologies?
  9. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  10. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  12. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  13. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with low interest rates to study MS in UK?
  17. How can I get Education Loan of Rs 25 Lacs with low interest rate to study MS in The University of Manchester?
  18. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
11th November 2017, 07:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs for a candidate who has secured admission in MS at University of Birmingham?

To get an education loan of Rs. 15 Lacs for pursuing MS course in UK after securing admission in University of Birmingham, you can visit the bank directly and contact the bank manager regarding the details of education loan. You can apply for an education loan directly at bank or by filling the application form at the respective bank official website. For getting an education loan of Rs. 15 Lacs, you should have to submit the collateral security documents along with other relevant documents to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?